Original Axis & Allies 1984-2004
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:37 pm
- Location: Cheshire, Great Britain
I vote for Great Britain.
Where the sun never sets.
One has to remember that she had been fighting the Nazis for 3 years
before the Yanks decided to join in.
- Posts: 5207
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:04 am
- Location: Moving up to phase line red...
Hoffy i love your posts.. but see what you can come up with in advanced a/a section . We need your comments on this project. Another voice to be heard.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:44 am
Good suggestion Il.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:36 am
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:11 pm
Back in the mid 80s, I just started playing A&A.We had a wargame group, and I was the newbie, so I got Britain. I'm a conservative player, and all I did was stick to my island, build ships and strategic bomb.
My allies were getting overrun, and getting upset at me doing 'nothing'. I was really new to this. So at the last minute, I put all the planes I had on Germany, and did a landing. Low and Behold, I took Germany, and won the game.
Everybody was surprised, including me.
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:28 pm
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest