Axis & Allies at ORIGINS 2014

Do you have something in mind -Let's hear it.
GSmorey

Axis & Allies at ORIGINS 2014

Post by GSmorey » Tue May 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Axis & Allies Gamers,

Wow, how time sneaks up on you! There are only two weeks until Origins. I still have a lot of organizing and packing to do for the event.

As usual, I will be arriving on Wednesday evening. Anyone wanting to get a hold of me, I will be around, either Hall D or at the Hyatt.

You may go to the Swamp to find out the full schedule of Axis & Allies event I am running at the show or just go to the Origins website and search for my events under the heading of SmoreySwamp. If there is something that you do not see, or have any questions, please let me know.

If there are any games you do not see listed but are interested in playing, please let me know that as well. I know at Origins we will not have any official Classic 2nd Ed. games scheduled, but if anyone wants to bring a game and brush up for the GEN CON 30th Anniversary Tournament, that is all fine by me...

Hope all is well and hope to see you in two weeks!

Peace,
Gregory J. Smorey
SmoreySwamp Axis & Allies Gamers
Event Organizer/GM - GEN CON/Origins/Spring Gathering
www.headlesshorseman2.com

“Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy..” - General Patton
Gregory J. Smorey – EO/GM
SmoreySwamp: Axis & Allies Event Organizer/GM: GEN CON, ORIGINS, Spring Gathering
Web: headlesshorseman2.com

Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.