An appreciation...

Got a question that you'd like me to answer?
I'll be checking in on this thread now and then and hope I can answer any questions you may have.
Pete E

An appreciation...

Post by Pete E » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 am

It's been a while since we've heard anything from Larry. Perhaps like John Wayne, it's his time to "ride into the sunset" and not develop any further A & A games. I hope I'm wrong. But if not, I would like to thank Larry for the hours and hours of pleasure he has afforded us all. His games opened up a whole new world of enjoyment and imagination.

Physicist Jeffrey Bennnett in his book "What is Relativity" expressed it best when he reminded us that our lives seem to leave a permanent, indelible mark on the fabric of the universe. And perhaps understanding that will make us a little more careful that the mark we leave is one we're proud of.

Thanks again Larry, you've left a remarkable mark.
Pete

Flashman

Re: An appreciation...

Post by Flashman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Larry has been taken off to the planet Nibiru by Xenu for further instruction.

We await his return.

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Nope... never left the planet. Still here just north of Boston. I am and have been too busy to head out into outer space, but sometimes I do feel like a real space cadet. I'm currently designing a game, and have been working on this top secret project for close to 2 years now. I don't mean to sound or be dramatic but I really can't discuss it right now. I will as I can.

Best
Larry

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Whatever you're working on, it's good to hear from you. Was getting a little worried...

As long as you bear in mind that the Veterans system makes COTRE.

The Space game is almost identical to COTRE, just to show that some things never change.

Larry

Post by Larry » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:28 pm

You're so ******* haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Wow, it has been a while :o . Larry broke down and did an upgrade on the site. :o

Although I feel compelled to comment on the choice of top banner showing the Japanese TIGER tank... :shock:

Good to see some things do not change ;) Hahaha. :lol:

It makes me feel so ******* flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacid. :?:

One of these days will get em.com back up and running with more modern web software... Larry does still inspire. :D

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:57 pm

elbowmaster wrote:Wow, it has been a while :o . Larry broke down and did an upgrade on the site. :o

It makes me feel so ******* flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacid. :?:
:D
You too, eh? I'm seeing someone about that next month.

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:52 pm

:lol: Nah, no issue there my friend. Stay thirsty and have a Dos Equis. Now that Larry gave me the boot as mod, it is even more flaccid to try and fix all the broken links.

Perhaps if I promise not to post ukulele links of Dick in a Box he may reconsider but I doubt it. Larry seems to hold grudges and I refuse to lick the seers palm like in the HBO Vikings Series.

Will do my best, none the less.