To those who served and are...

In Axis & Allies Revised I asked - To whom do you dedicate your game? Make your dedication here
pellulo

To those who served and are...

Post by pellulo » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm

serving, on land, sea, and, air, and who sadly are only remember, by many Americans, in a mere 10 second news bit (e.g. ...1/3 homeless men are vets...., ...today three soldiers are killed as their truck ran over a road bomb...), enough said for now, Thank Yous, Pellulo
Last edited by pellulo on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pellulo

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 pm

reminds me of the "meet the press" weekend show, where they to give less than ten seconds to honor that particular weeks horrific loss...I guess I can understand pellulos perception.

but then I pass this woman's memorial quite often, each cross representing a lost hero...we honor our fallen in just more than 10 second snipits on the news.

Information & Credits
-The evil Bert & friend

pellulo

Quite moving...

Post by pellulo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:30 pm

...it would be a great "Meet the Press" segment, if shown live, for the entire show, no commentery, no commericials, thank you, Pellulo
Pellulo

pellulo

Re: To those who served and are...

Post by pellulo » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Lately they have been some news broadcast of people at airports watching the honor guard and the coffins that come off the jets, reminds the folks at the airports that somebody will not have a holiday season, and, for others it will be a sad holiday season, thanks, Pellulo
Pellulo