what i want to see.

What do you want to see in an advanced A&A game?
Share your thoughts... Contribute to the ultimate A&A game design.
met

what i want to see.

Postby met » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:25 pm

My favorite game is series is definitely revised cause is balanced in 60 allies 40 axis
which is what i would expect from A&A. But also cause is nearer to an historical game.

Nearer? so what's miss? USA isn't motivated to go on japan first.
basically is more convenient go on germany since beging. That's because japan could not be stopped.

I like the balance of revised or 1942 ( but this version with an IC and weird sea balance doesn't motive AT ALL the ships building, deceiving all allies efforts in asian IC ) but i would like to see historical game more convenient. Not forced, just more convenient. In my opinion at least for the balance in revised, the trick to adjust that is to let allies sink japan income after take the first island( 5 point more than what we have now ). :shock:

So, for some examples ( we have 3 island worth 4/3 take borneo) if we suppose allies take out borneo and japan income went down 9 points instead of 4, that's will be a good reward.

I thought this could be set making japan income (30$) a mix of territories and NO already fulfilled ( NO = having those 3 big islands, borneo , Philippine, new indies ) ).

anyway and to be shorter, what i want to need is usa stopping japan and save urss. More historical at least in this in large meaning , with the very close balance i can find revised or 1942. :lol:

Craig A Yope

Re: what i want to see.

Postby Craig A Yope » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

I came up with a a different set of victory conditions in Revised that helps drive Pacific action and to replace some of the out of the box victory cities that I felt were bad choices.

AXIS POWERS

GERMANY
Germany
Western Europe
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe
Ukraine SSR
Norway

JAPAN
Japan
Manchuria
French Indochina