Cost...

What do you want to see in an advanced A&A game?
Share your thoughts... Contribute to the ultimate A&A game design.
flyerjimi

Post by flyerjimi » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:43 pm

i would pay 100 or more dollars if u put in the stickes like they use on ships to move ur pieces and a bigger board and a place to roll ur dice not just in ur box and plastic boxes to put the pieces in and u could offer 2 differant 1s a deluxe and regualer the duluxe would have a wood box with dores for ur pieces

bobthefish

Post by bobthefish » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:04 pm

I know this is an ancient topic but I felt the urge to reply anyway. I am still in one of those guys who is still in there teens so I don't have much to spend on the game. I love to play this game but 100+ dollars is just way out of my range. Ever since I discovered the game a few years ago I have enjoyed it and even though I rarely get to play because of a lack of opponents and school I have still purchased every version starting with the MB version, and several boxes of the minis and I am excited about the upcoming Guadalcanal version. I love just the plain plastic pieces cause I feel thats all there needs to be. I would love to see a much larger map with several more territories, that I would be willing to pay for. I agree with the folks who have been proposing 2 diffrent versions cause if your willing to pay for some of those metal or painted pieces I say let them have it. (personaly I am not a huge fan of the metal pieces and I don't think it is worth the extra time and money for the painted pieces.) Thats just my ten cents.

master_cyan

Post by master_cyan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

bobthefish wrote:I know this is an ancient topic but I felt the urge to reply anyway. I am still in one of those guys who is still in there teens so I don't have much to spend on the game. I love to play this game but 100+ dollars is just way out of my range. Ever since I discovered the game a few years ago I have enjoyed it and even though I rarely get to play because of a lack of opponents and school I have still purchased every version starting with the MB version, and several boxes of the minis and I am excited about the upcoming Guadalcanal version. I love just the plain plastic pieces cause I feel thats all there needs to be. I would love to see a much larger map with several more territories, that I would be willing to pay for. I agree with the folks who have been proposing 2 diffrent versions cause if your willing to pay for some of those metal or painted pieces I say let them have it. (personaly I am not a huge fan of the metal pieces and I don't think it is worth the extra time and money for the painted pieces.) Thats just my ten cents.
thats cuz young whipper snapper you WASN"T ALIVE in my time. when there was no such thing as foo-foo plastics. it just metal, us and the dinosaurs. Now listen up yous lucky enough to have this darn contraception called a computer. damn sissy box. no be happy cuz when i was your age i was fighting the war not moving these foo-foo men around and calling it a game. real men don't play games we take our muskeet and kill something. like a dinosaur or a damn nazi.

lol. i'm your age(15) and have the same problems. not as many games as you though. i'm too embarrassed to tell anyone i go to a gaming website for aa. gotta be cool cat, daddy yo.
"I would not fear a pack of lions led by a sheep, but I would always fear a flock of sheep led by a lion"-alexander the great

bobthefish

Post by bobthefish » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:41 am

I know the feeling I dont really tell many people about me sitting and looking at a forum for axis and allies all day. I go work out then I do the forum thing then social life at night thats how my days go. I mean I jsut don't see metal pieces and painted pieces as nessisary additions.