Axis And Allies 1939 Set-Up

What do you want to see in an advanced A&A game?
Share your thoughts... Contribute to the ultimate A&A game design.
thehero

Axis And Allies 1939 Set-Up

Post by thehero » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 am

I think it would be really cool to have a 1939 set-up. Anyone have ideas. I have a some.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

We could have Germany starting with about 7 infantry, 5 tanks, 3 artillary, 2 bombers and 2 fighters. In sea zone 5 you could have 2 subs, 1 destroyer and a transport. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

More to come.
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. ~Voltaire, War

The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it-George Orwell

De Gaulle

Re: Axis And Allies 1939 Set-Up

Post by De Gaulle » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I really like the idea of a 1939 set up! And the war has not started yet. Players can make their own alliances that once applied these alliances continue until the games end. Have Poland be like China is in Pacific 1940, played by another player and allowed to only attack those that attack it. Have Neutral countries use the same rules as in 1940 but include tanks and fighters and artillery in their arsenals and national objectives that make them either Pro Allies or Axis once acheived.

I want France as powerful as it actually was and to stand a chance. I think with the way alliances will work we could have like a Russian-Japanese-German alliance facing a combined American, Italian, French, British colalition. There would be endless game possibilities and a different game each time.
Include minor factions like Canada and and ANZAC as well as like the Dutch.
This would be an amazing game!

Imperious leader

Re: Axis And Allies 1939 Set-Up

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 pm

We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.