TripleA Bigworld_1942

What do you want to see in an advanced A&A game?
Share your thoughts... Contribute to the ultimate A&A game design.
V-2

TripleA Bigworld_1942

Post by V-2 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:26 pm

Have any of you guys played the Bigworld_1942 map on TripleA? It might help tide you over until an official Larry Harris Advanced version comed out, in say a decade or so (no offence Larry, geeks are impantient, if you haven't already noticed).

It has a bunch more territories, cruiser units, and a playable China. I've played it a few times now, and haven't been able to go back to the Revised map.

adlertag

Post by adlertag » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:46 pm

Tanks for the link

Endureth

Re: TripleA Bigworld_1942

Post by Endureth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:37 pm

V-2 wrote:Have any of you guys played the Bigworld_1942 map on TripleA? It might help tide you over until an official Larry Harris Advanced version comed out, in say a decade or so (no offence Larry, geeks are impantient, if you haven't already noticed).

It has a bunch more territories, cruiser units, and a playable China. I've played it a few times now, and haven't been able to go back to the Revised map.
Would anyone like to actually play a game with me on that?

I have it downloaded and installed but have only been able to play it solo so far :(

It really is a very nice map, definately a combination of A&A Europe and Pacific.

If you want to try to get a pbem game going, send me a mail: junkmail-sucks@comcast.net (I will send my real e-mail once we start).

-E