Advanced Axis and Allies (v1.1) -submission from C Yope

Have you been playing with some house rules over the years - or even recently invented, that you'd like to share?
Jackal

Post by Jackal » Mon May 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Thx for helping me out here.

Well i'm not sure just using all Europe parts is balanced enough, i was hoping you could find the one with Europe only since we don't have time to play large games with pacific aswell, it's just too big for us too play:) but alot of thx in advance:D if you can find me the Reference Charts FOr AAE Europe Only :)

Jackal

Post by Jackal » Mon May 21, 2007 3:18 pm

oh i forgot 1 more thing, could you also give me the right starting IPC for each country? I have doubts about the convoy zones especially with Britan, on which IPC they start.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Here are the links for the two new maps:

Pacific map

Europe map

Craig

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:31 pm

neither link works.

use www.mediafire.com for upload. I never have a problem with them.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:18 am

Both are working fine now! :D

Craig

timerover51

Post by timerover51 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 am

Deleted
Last edited by timerover51 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Fox

Post by Black Fox » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:19 pm

Craig, thoses are very nice maps. Job well done.

I do have a few suggestions.

I would prefer the Common Wealth markers on the Pacific map use Australian colors since Australia was basically the HQ for that area. Right now it looks like you are using Dutch colors.

I would like to see the small Pacific islands be given more geoghrapically accurate representation. Elbowmaster's maps offer a better repesentation of this. Although I do like your circle around the island.

I think China should have two shades of green. One for Republic Forces and one for Communist. I also think China have two armies representing both forces. The Republic is controlled by the US and the Communist by Russia. This would be more historically accurate. Both Chinese forces had a relatively large army but neither would commit large forces against the Japanese fearing that the other side would attack them if their forces were weakened from combat with the Japanese.

If you were to separate the 2 I would give the Communist Chinghai, Kansu, Ningsai, Suiyuan and either Hopei or Shansei and the Republic the rest.

On IPC though, whatever territiry they occupy that's what they receive. For example: Hopei starts under the control of the Republic. On a later turn it is occupied by Japan but then later is conquered by communist forced. Even though it started under the Republice, the communist keeps the IPC.

Other rules for China:

Republic and communist forces may not occupy the same territory.

Republic and communist forces may attack one another.

Regardless of which Chinese force control Chinese territory all of China not under Japanese control is considered friendly to all allied forces.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Craig, thoses are very nice maps. Job well done.
Your welcome.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.