Advanced Axis and Allies (v1.1) -submission from C Yope

Have you been playing with some house rules over the years - or even recently invented, that you'd like to share?
marten

Re: Advanced Axis and Allies (v1.1) -submission from C Yope

Post by marten » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 am

How did you make these maps? I am making a new version of Xeno's Europe at War and want to know how to make maps

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Which set of maps are you referring to?

The set that look like the original AAE and AAP are work my friend and I did based on the original maps. The Europe map is actually a modified version of another persons work from off of the internet. I forget how my friend got the base info for the pacific map into a form that we then modified, but I could ask him.

The other set of maps on this thread are by IL and I don't know how he went about generating them. You would have to contact him and discuss it.

As for Xeno's Europe at War, we did a lot of work at one point on that game and its rules to clear them up for play. I even did a new map (by hand!!!!) to change the sea zones and add some ports.

Check it out here:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6d70e/59

Enjoy!

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:28 pm

The other set of maps on this thread are by IL and I don't know how he went about generating them. You would have to contact him and discuss it.
You need to get CS3 on ebay. Then buy some books and self learn how to use the program. It is not easy but it can be done.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

marten

Post by marten » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks for the tips. There is also quite a cool Europe at War-map at HBG website:

https://historicalboardgaming.3dcartsto ... c_163.html