Rune Blade's Games Back on the Web!

Show off your A&A photographs and Game maps.
Constantinople

Postby Constantinople » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 pm

OK!!

Let us know, I'd be looking forward to it!!!

GROGnads

Hey!

Postby GROGnads » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 am

You may want to put UP the "Good News" about their availability some MORE in the NEWS 'section' under their ENTRY for these at BGG.
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE

Rune Blade

Postby Rune Blade » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 pm

That's a good idea, Grog. :D
Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

obiwanjohn

Postby obiwanjohn » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:41 pm

With regard to WWIII, I think the most likely major Alliances for a 'non-nuclear' provoked World conflict in the next 10 years would be:

Axis Powers:
China, North Korea

Allied Powers:
US, UK, Japan

I think if the US invaded Korea over their nuclear program, that would force China's hands much like the Cuban Missile Crisis almost forced us to invade Cuba.

South Korea would most certainly be invaded by the North drawing them in as a minor player. China has been itching to invade Taiwan for ages. During a war, they would most certainly take over Taiwan; which would also pull Japan and the US further into the conflict. The UK goes where the US does. Great friends those Brits!

It's unclear whether Russia would stay out of the conflict or not. I suspect they would stay on the sidelines unless they thought the Allies might lose. I think in the end, the Russians would, again, be on the US side but their entry would be delayed.

That would be my scenario for a WWIII conflict type game. It's plausible.
Oil nations like Saudi Arabi, Iraq & Iran could get drawn in as well. The Saudi's & Araqi's would most likely side with the US. Iran with the Axis.

elbowsanchez

Re: Rune Blade's Games Back on the Web!

Postby elbowsanchez » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Rune Blade wrote:Hello all. I want to give a special thanks to elbowsanchez for putting my game pictures out on his server. I have been unable to post these pictures since my web provider went OOB. Anyway, here are the games that I have created:

Axis of Evil
The United States and the European Union are attacked by the new Russian Federation, China, and the International Islamic Alliance in a new global war.

The Balkans (1999)
The US and NATO invade Serbia to end the ethic cleansing in Kosovo. NATO invades into Kosovo while the US conducts an amphibous landing in Montenegro. Russia joins sides with Serbia.

The Cuban Missile Crisis
President Kennedy gives the green light for the invasion of Cuba.

Desert Storm
The US and the UN take on Iraq, Russia and China in this global variant.

Opertion Downfall - 1946
A hypothical battle if the US had to invade mainland Japan in the second part of Operation Downfall in Operation Coronet.

Iran War
The US and NATO attack Iran in the near future to end that country's nuclear ambitions.

Operation: Iraqi Freedom
Re-fight the war as either the Coalition or Iraqi generals. No politicians, no restrictions. Fight the war to win!

Operation Market Garden
Refight this famous battle to try to turn the tide of history. (Please note that the map is now GRAY and not YELLOW.)

Operation Sealion
My personal favorite! Set up like D-Day, the German 6th, 9th, and 16th armies must push into Britian and capture London.

The Second Korean War
The Korean penninsula erupts in conflict again. The game pits the US, South Korea, North Korea, and China in the desperate fight for dominance. The war has the potential to spill over into a Chinese invasion of Taiwan as well as becoming nuclear.

Vietnam Conflict
Instead of fighting a status quo war in Vietnam, the US president authorizes an invasion of North Vietnam! Fight the war in a whole new level! The US and South Vietnam take on the Viet Cong, North Vietnam, and China.

World War III
The USSR and China blindside NATO and the US in a new global war. Will the Allies be able to fight back?

I sell these games if any are interested. You can contact me at runeblademaps@hotmail.com and I will give you price as well as shipping cost.

Enjoy,
Rune Blade
-The evil Bert & friend

Return to “Game Photo's & MAP's”