Italian forces miniatures

Show off your A&A photographs and Game maps.

Italian forces miniatures

Post by Mimmo » Tue May 22, 2007 5:40 am

Dear Members,

as at the moment here in Phuket is a very low season period, I’m not so busy with my business and I fund sometimes for work on my home made game.
I just complete all the required Italian miniatures for play with Italy power.
As we have charged all the expenses on the company cashier for purchasing the new games, colours, etc… we have a small budget only, hi hi hi… and I cannot buy the proper miniatures from some website specialized on it.
I have cannibalized some miniatures from the others Powers and the results it is not so bad.
I post two pictures at the following link: ... educed.jpg ... educed.jpg

Best regards to all.

Member of, the FIRST Italian Forum on the web

Post by Vader218 » Tue May 22, 2007 6:14 am

I like it when people don't overdo paintjobs on minis. Like the cliche goes; less is more! :D
I also checked your website. Asia has some amazing nature and historical places.
On board the Eastern & Oriental Express, the atmosphere harks back to a ’Colonial’ age of rattan chairs on the verandah, linen suits and tea dances.
Ah, the good old days!

Post by elbowsanchez » Tue May 22, 2007 1:32 pm

looks slick ;)

-The evil Bert & friend

yes there are these

Post by GROGnads » Tue May 22, 2007 7:16 pm

Well, you ought to get yourself some of these "fellows":
That is the "AP-40" and made by GHQ or maybe even some others, but I only have just these ones of theirs. I even took the time and efforts to create my OWN "aircraft" for them "Italians", to include the 4-engine "Bomber" of theirs, that 'Piaggio P-108', and several "Fighters" as well, such as the Re-2000-(Army) and Re-2001-(Naval) versions. Yep, I too do have my own "Aquila" aircraft carrier that I fashioned from some of the first pieces of the 'A&A' game. For most of us here, then we are currently using the XENO Light GRAY game pieces for the 'Italians' of our games. In fact, those "Battleships" of theirs make much better "Battlecruisers" with their overall look, compared to what you have now. Check out "ebay" for these then, although I can't make what I've done commercially available just yet, but I'm trying.
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed May 23, 2007 8:47 pm

hey ill take 2 complete sets... painted all 5 armies... how much with map???
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.