my Axis & Allies Total War

Show off your A&A photographs and Game maps.
Chairman

Post by Chairman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:02 am

Sorry, Dagon81. my bad. :lol:

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:03 pm

Imperious leader wrote:neutrals as cream color are acceptable. Japan can never be white..ever.
Yeah, keep Japan yellow!

Damned white-skinned barbarian foreigners! :x

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:05 pm

whites the color of surrender and thats what neutrals do best. A color needs to have a vested interest in the game, while the rest do not have a side and are neutral... hence white.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:14 pm

Yellow is the colour of cowardice and that's one thing you can't accuse the Japanese soldier of.

White goes much better with the black/grey colours of the European Axis in contrast to the "earthy" colours of the Allies.

Dagon81

Post by Dagon81 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:29 pm

Neutrals will be white.

Orange for the Japanese territories like Revised. I already have tan for the Commonwealth and allies. Dont know what to do with Netherlands colonies... for now they are a different red colour from the Russians... I dont want to mix them with the Commonwealth as I did for Belgian Congo... the board would seem to much tannnnn :!:

A work in progress...

Many thanks to elbowmaster :)

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:15 pm

Not sure I like the toned sea zones, it rather distracts from the look of the map which should be clear and simple. Unless territories have terrain types, keep the basic colour plain and get rid of all the stippling.

Chairman

Post by Chairman » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:25 am

Why do people always have China as purple!? Definantly should be dark blue to match the Nationalist (KMT) flag and roundel.

If you use that color of orange, then you might have trouble with confusing with the tan.

Chairman

Flying Tiger

Post by Flying Tiger » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Mimmo this map is exactly what I would want. You obviously used alot from AAP(I have this) and AAE(I assume). You also used some of your own ideas as well. The colors are perfect, I actually like the AA maps. Moscow may not be on the right spot in AAR but the colors are good. I can't tell in your pics but is Moscow where it should be?

If I would change anything I would not use as many territories for China. I think you could get rid of 4-5 of them. Your sea zones have too many 4 corner spaces(4 zones that meet at the corners). I wouldn't use 4 corners for a sea zones. Other than that I think it is perfect.

This is probably what DELUXE AA would look like. Larry take notes :wink:

Did you ever get the map uploaded anywhere like IL mentioned?
Foolish mortals, I will destroy you all!!!
NOT