Brain Storying Ideas

Show off your A&A photographs and Game maps.
Nuclear

Brain Storying Ideas

Post by Nuclear » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:52 pm

Recently I decided to try and come up with a new and better concepts to make my North Altanitc Map better.

So far they are:
1. Two IPC values on each terriority. One is for the owner of the spot, the other for who takes it over. Thus representing the idea that an occupier would not get as much out of the land.
2. Different Production Facilities. 1. Aircraft Factory, 2. Land Factory, 3. Naval Factory. 4. A special V1/V2 launch site.
3. Would like to include somehow Railroads and other forms of mass transportation.
4. Add in defense lines that were actually in the war like the Altantic Wall and Magional Line.
5. Make terrian do something while keeping this simple in nature.

If any of you have ideas or suggestions out there I would like to hear them. The current topics about maps seem to be about historical accurate names and other pointless material that serves no game function.

So if you have any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions please share them.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary and those that do not.

AC

Post by AC » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:20 am

Do you mean 'brain storming'?

Nuclear

Post by Nuclear » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:30 pm

AC wrote:Do you mean 'brain storming'?
Yes I did. Sorry about that. I think someone is modifying my posts after I make them, because I was sure that I had proof read it before posting.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary and those that do not.