The Ethics on Map Ranking and Comments.

Show off your A&A photographs and Game maps.
Nuclear

Post by Nuclear » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:48 pm

In response to Elbowsanchez

I do not know everything. I think I have admitted that countless times already on this forum.

In response to Flashman

I do not know the history you have with IL. Further it has nothing to do with me to my knowledge. Please tell me if it does.

As for Rio de Oro, you are correct that just because it does not serve a game function does not excuse it from being in the wrong place on the map.

So far I have seen the following distinctions between Flashman's, IL, and myself's work.

Flashman - Idealistic
IL - Practical
Nuclear - A mix

That is just how I see it as this time. I could be wrong. But that is what I could gather from the posts made by individuals.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary and those that do not.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:00 pm

All i want to know is two thing:

1) why do i have to scroll to the extreme right to read comments

and

2) This: "But every time I post something constructive Billy Boy weighs in"

If you drop your vernacular which in itself borders frequently on vitriolic and abusive comments then people will not have to respond to your backhanded insults when you cry wolf after saying Impertinent Leader, Irreverent Leader, and those cute little jokes about AARHE, Nuclears maps, whoevers maps... then our opinion of you would immediately change. But you keep this stuff up in your comments and people will slam you back.
I'm quite content to stick to the facts and leave it at that.
If you can do this and leave out the 'funny at another's expense type of comments" then no battle would take place.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Hefsgaard

Game relevance

Post by Hefsgaard » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:47 am

If Rio del Oro does not have a game relevance, then why on earth include it? Simpler to leave it out, and avoid the entire debate ;-)
Things to remember when the dice fly.
Less is more! And KISS.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 pm

totally agree 100%
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.