Japanese piece colour

Thanks for your input todate. Here is a collection of my thinking at this point. Please feel free to participate in this on going discussion. Your contributions are appreciated. Tell your A&A friends about this so they have a chance to voice what they want in A-A&A. I'll update the the original posting as changes and new ideas are adopted or contemplated.

Waht colour do you prefer for Japan?

Yellow
40%
White
30%
Blue
No votes
Orange
20%
Red
10%

Total votes: 20

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:13 pm

They do look good... but this white thing wont look too good if its too bright--plus neutrals get the shaft .
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Rising_Sun_Warrior

Post by Rising_Sun_Warrior » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:12 am

What was wrong with the orange from revised. If that was a tad bit brighter it'd work just as well as yellow, without the unecessary racial inference.
"In wartime the truth is so precious, she must always be attended by a bodyguard of lies" -Winston Churchill

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:28 am

Japan is the land of the rising sun and the sun is Yellow. their is nothing racial with yellow plastic bits. That is in the mind of somebody who thinks about too many things just to be politically correct. Nobody had a problem in milton bradley edition.

Americans could say : Hey i dont like green because it makes america look like
martians.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Rising_Sun_Warrior

Post by Rising_Sun_Warrior » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:46 pm

Never really bothered me I was just thinking I'd avoid a possible confrontation. Yellow works if its good with the PR people.

personally I preferred yellow too.
"In wartime the truth is so precious, she must always be attended by a bodyguard of lies" -Winston Churchill