Axis & Allies is a classic game of war, economics, and global strategy. Victory goes not only to the team that conquers its opponents on the field of battle, but also to the individual player who seizes the most enemy territory.
1. Unable to pick which country to play. It randomly selects a country for you to play. RESOLVED with latest patch
2. No National Advantages
3. On shore bombardment: Each coast will be bombarded.
each zone the UK just attacked, invoked a shot from the battleship.
4. India AA gun will not move once captured by Axis. I have only been able to move it while in UK hands.
5. Maui Express UK fighter bug: UK fighter flown from India landing on US carrier in hawaii, if Japan attacks pearl, the UK fighter does not fire back, thus eliminating consideration of use of that tactic. RESOLVED
6. Super Transports: If you do not unload your trannies cargo, they become super trannies, taking 3 shoots on a (1) one to sink. Players can assign the cargo on the ships as casualities. They still only fire a hit on a one, but if your one tranny has two units, you get 3 return shots. RESOLVED
7. 10 VP city victory only. RESOLVED with latest patch
8. Incorrect Dice display. This happens with rolling for tech, I have seen a 6 rolled and no tech, then have seen a 2 rolled and it hits for technology.
9. Picking aircraft casualties by length of movement points remaining. Say you have 3 fighters attacking from 3 different locations using different movement points. You can not pick the less movement point plane as casualty.
10. UK unloads during USA turn (Note: USA player selected the "unload all" in the pop up box)
11. Navy able to pass through Suez canal during non combat. If UK owns trans jordan at start of turn, then takes anglo egypt during combat, the game allows UK fleet in India to pass through to med.
12. I had a chance to play another game against the AI this weekend. The game is still allowing you to make noncombat moves during the combat movement phase. It also still has trouble dealing with carrier and fighter movement.
At one point, I tried to move three fighters and a carrier into a sea battle. The carrier had one guest fighter on it. One of the moving fighters had no valid landing space other than the carrier, but the other two could land on nearby islands. The only way it would let me do this was to move the fighter that had to land on the carrier first. Apparently, if I moved one of the other fighters first it was assuming that that fighter would land on the carrier, so no more space was available.
In another instance, I was able to move a fighter to a space that would only be legal if a carrier moved there to pick it up. I then proceeded to move the carrier to another location, making the pickup impossible. It allowed this no matter which order I moved the pieces in.
13. I could not fly a UK fighter through the med canal. It kept making the fighter go through Egypt or Jordan rather than fly from sea zone to sea zone.
14. Rocket attack causes game to freeze.
15. No save game. Not really a bug, but could consider it as one when your game crashes and you have to start over.
Thats all I can think of at the moment, please chime in and report fixes.
-adjusted #4 / rule clarification
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you assaulting two different territories from the same sea zone?elbowsanchez wrote:3. On shore bombardment: If you have more than 1 Battleship in a zone, it allows you to split your shot into two or more zones instead of just the one zone. Each coast will be bombarded.
It's on page 13.elbowsanchez wrote:Also, no blitzing tank through India if it only has AA gun. Someone there at the gameroom tells me its a rule but I have failed to find it in the rulebook.
Could this be simply because you're bombing a 4-IPC territory, so 4 is the limit of damage you can do?elbowsanchez wrote:8. Incorrect Dice display. When bombing, the game will say you hit for 4 IPC, but the die display shows a 6.
"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok
- US can load his/her troops on a UK transport, then unload these troops in the same turn. This allows "bridging" transports to carry twice per turn, once for the owning Power and once for his/her Ally... Never tried to carry USSR cargos on the transports... This is a big problem for the Germany, Allies can unload a lot of cargo with only half of transports.
- Last time I couldn't move an Aicraft Carrier and the fighter on it, while other naval units in the same SZ can move normally.
- Fighters on carriers may "land" in empty Sea Zones, without carriers in it!
..::Sergente nella neve::..
3. the Battleships will bombard both territories. So if you have 2, one coast will bombard with two, and the other will bombard with two.
Thank you for clearing up the blitz through aa gun rule. The AA still wont move if captured by Japan even after have held territory for a complete turn.
8. That could be the case with amount so I will watch for that, but the display is inconsistant / I will be more specific on my next observations. Good point KH. I recall seeing Hit for 3, and it displays a 5. I realize its minor but it still should be reported and looked at by Wiz.
Sergente, good catch, I may have seen that too, just didnt notice.
The main reason I am posting is because new people playing the game, might think its correct instead of a BUG.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests