Axis & Allies Revised Edition Online (BUGS)

Axis & Allies Revised by Avalon Hill. Released in 2004.
Axis & Allies is a classic game of war, economics, and global strategy. Victory goes not only to the team that conquers its opponents on the field of battle, but also to the individual player who seizes the most enemy territory.
Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 am

elbowsanchez wrote:but what I did notice the other day when I was allies attacking berlin. I used 1 UK bomber and 2 UK ftrs in the attack. The german aa gun hit, but then the game did not allow me to pick a ftr as casualty, it selected the bomber by itself... ARG!!!
Revised is a separate roll for each air unit type. :? So while the game doesn't show that very well at all, that is what is going on.

Craig

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:59 am

Craig A Yope wrote:
elbowsanchez wrote:but what I did notice the other day when I was allies attacking berlin. I used 1 UK bomber and 2 UK ftrs in the attack. The german aa gun hit, but then the game did not allow me to pick a ftr as casualty, it selected the bomber by itself... ARG!!!
Revised is a separate roll for each air unit type. :? So while the game doesn't show that very well at all, that is what is going on.

Craig
Yup, looks like that's working correctly. The real test is when there is a hit against a unit type of which there is more than one unit, will it let you pick which one is hit? It only matters if they're come from different distances to get to the battle. Of course, if it automatically picks the one that came from the furthest distance, that's acceptable.
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm

The super tranny issue seems to be resolved. I have had a couple of instances where I have been able to witness the fix, will adjust the list.

Hey, I even saw squirecam there...good to see other folks gaming there, it seems to have more and more gamers as time goes on.

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Maui express issue seems to be resolved, I witnessed someone using it, and UK fighter did return fire this time.

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

squirecam

Post by squirecam » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 pm

I could not fly a UK fighter through the med canal. It kept making the fighter go through Egypt or Jordan rather than fly from sea zone to sea zone.

Also, during one attack roll the game got stuck and kept re-rolling.

adlertag

Post by adlertag » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:00 pm

I miss some kind of instruction manual, wich explain how to do things. I still have'nt figured out how to amphibious assault a territory when the adjacent sea-zone contains enemy naval units.

FleetAdmiral

Post by FleetAdmiral » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Here is a weird bug.
1st Turn, as Britain (German player made really weird moves) - my FTR from India carrier attacks and sinks German TRN (SZ 14). I moved my India carrier into the SZ 15, but the game did not let me land my India Carrier FTR...
Ever had the IJN have 4 BBs, 4 fully loaded CVs, 2 DDs, 5 TRNs, and 1 Sub -VS- 3 US BBs, 3 fully loaded CVs, 3 TRNs, 11 DDs and 1 Sub?

Commands: Galactic Empire Data Bank

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, I will work on updating the issues list and start the "resolved" thread. Hope to see you gaming!!

If I am reading Squirecams and Fleets posts correctly, they seem to be the same bug...
-The evil Bert & friend