DICE COLOURS

Closing in... This will be a slower and more deliberate process. It starts with Submarines and moves on from there. This is how I see it. Tell me what's wrong or right about each section. It's in your hands.

WHAT COLOUR DO YOU WANT ON YOUR DICE

Just black and white, please (I am a whimp)
4%
RED for subs, WHITE for search, BLACK for depthchar.
38%
White,black,red,blue,gray (I am Imperious, Ho, Ho)
58%

Total votes: 24

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:56 pm

yes, but this relationship has been developing from post 100+, youve some catching up to do ;)

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:14 pm

It has everything to do with the finished product. Or we can have an beautiful rule system with a map thats 20x20 , 100 pieces, no italy, and one die to roll. Thanks but no thanks...
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:51 pm

Guys, this is getting way out of hand. There is a lot of energy being wasted here on something that simply is not that important in the grand scheme of things. Larry certainly isn't going to provide the huge numbers of dice necessary to feed your habits (though I am sure they will be adequate to play the game), so you're going to have to buy more on your own anyway. You may as well buy whatever assortment of colors you want.
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:42 am

yes but tell us then , why do so many that theirs not enough chips, pieces,dice,?? If we shell out say 100.00 USD for this game , I thinking about all those poor saps who will see 12 dice, 369 pieces, and go gee why dont they just make everybody happy by giving back something more. We dont want to hear wizards of the coast go on telling us that "we are going to organize this product in the future to make it possible to buy extra pieces" Meanwhile they have no intention of doing anything of the sort . And buyers of the game say "gee but you got my money and didnt complain then" >They call this Advanced?? The consequence is most still feel their is a need for more dice, pieces and have to AGAIN go out and buy their own... And now they want 100.00? Im trying to make this appeal to the widest possible audience, and another rehash of skinny german d-day tanks, another cardboard rendition/ rehash of older games, crazy recoloring of pieces to "simulate" the latest political fashion of the day. I cant see others accepting this armistice. Its like unconditional surrender from my prespective.
Note: The above is not an angry protest. It is done out of genuine care for all concerned.
Last edited by Imperious leader on Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:50 am

Imp - What are you talking about $100.00 game..? I Think you're a bit confused. At one point we were discussing a deluxe game, that probably would have to sell for $100. Now however, I think we're talking about an Advanced game. There was not price discussion that I can recall about that item.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:47 pm

Please oh great leader price the item highter so it may include all the goodies and plastic and more importantly the huge board with excellent components so that everybody will be satisfied (except me- that would take a 1,000 piece count, a map 6x4 feet, plus 60 dice ). This baby has to be around at least 79.99 to feature all the components we talked about.
Last edited by Imperious leader on Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:50 pm

huuum :?
Comments noted
/////

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:51 pm

yeah i missed the transition from delux to advanced...hmmm :(