DICE COLOURS

Closing in... This will be a slower and more deliberate process. It starts with Submarines and moves on from there. This is how I see it. Tell me what's wrong or right about each section. It's in your hands.

WHAT COLOUR DO YOU WANT ON YOUR DICE

Just black and white, please (I am a whimp)
4%
RED for subs, WHITE for search, BLACK for depthchar.
38%
White,black,red,blue,gray (I am Imperious, Ho, Ho)
58%

Total votes: 24

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:08 pm

Remember revised came with 12 dice and that was not enough, so 24 should satisfy anybody who will ask "why do i have to buy more dice to comfortably play a game that cost me about 80-100 bucks". No substitues for quality should be the motto, since revised was a major step down in terms of quality. Dont you love those skinny national tokens and tanks? :roll:

pellulo

Beyound six sided dice...

Post by pellulo » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 pm

...it has been a thought, that air & sea battles, should use 8 sided dice, due to the more complexicity of the battles (while land forces stay with the 6 sided dice, RE: FORTRESS AMERICA).

Also avoid the red dice, for the color blind among us (oh, oh, the politically incorrect group, will get on my case now!). Thanks, Pellulo
Pellulo

pellulo

Re: DICE COLOURS

Post by pellulo » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:36 pm

The ultimate dice would be, to help you pick, which A&A game should I play, one would be for classic, all the way to twelve, for the latest release, thanks Pellulo

PS the Magic 8 Ball would works just as well.
Pellulo