Items for sale

Got something you want to sell or trade
Do it here.
getstrafed

Items for sale

Post by getstrafed » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:15 am

Hi Guys,

I have some excellent games and Axis and Allies Accessories for sale. I'm cleaning out my closet and also having a clearance on some of my company's products to help facilitate the rebuilding of Strafing Run Games.

I will post a complete list tomorrow, but for now here are some games for sale. All games are new, complete, and never played. Prices do not include shipping.

Attack! and the Attack! Expansion from Eagle Games - $40.00/both
Frag! by Steve Jackson Games - MINT - SOLD!!
Gangland! mafia card game - $10.00
G.I.Joe CCG - starter decks plus several boosters - SOLD!!
Network adaptor for Playstation2 - never used - $25.00

You can email me at Heavybombers@aol.com or simply reply below or to my PM Box.

Thanks to Larry for giving us this chance to sell our stuff! I will have much more tomorrow after sorting through my inventory. I'm going to give the members here some awesome prices on all of my A&A stock!

Steve
SRG
Last edited by getstrafed on Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:18 am

good id like to buy some of your leftover stickers and artillery pieces.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:20 am

Im selling my copy of axis and allies RTS for 25.00 free postage. The ebay guy flaked on me when the price dropped one day after the game came out. So he bought it from another after bidding on my copy. OH well. Pay pal only. thanks... I got no box just all paperwork and 2 disks.
Last edited by Imperious leader on Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

pellulo

Post by pellulo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:31 am

Hi, got a couple of regular wargames & parts, along with the old BattleMaster game COTE.

This section is of the BattleMaster game only(the best is always shown first), they are:

Hi, this is the Granddaddy of the Game Master series, the original COTE by Milton Bradley. A popular, but, hard to get Game Master game, of 2nd. A.D. Rome, during the middle of a Civil War, post Pax Romano world. Remade by Eagle Games, for the basic and a more advance version, of the original. For parts only.

Also another A.& A. related game, Mid-East Combat, takes place in the 1980's. You NEED Axis and Allies units & Fortress America units to play it. Made by Tactics Unlimited, has a large soft board, setup cards, instructions, fast pace, interesting to play(Iraq & USSR vs. Egypt & Saudi Arabia, Iran, & Turkey).

Any interest, send a message, serious inquires only.

Got to make room, PLEASE only serious buyers only!!!(in other words you have disposable funds, don't need to ask mom/dad/wife funds to get games/ask all 25 members of your gaming group for funds/major appliance broke/want perfect mint rare games for 9.99 with free S&H,etc. & etc.).
Last edited by pellulo on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 am, edited 21 times in total.
Pellulo

pellulo

Post by pellulo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:15 am

Hi, need to make room for those new games coming out. Some of these games are available whole or for parts only(in the quantity or mix that you desire).

The A.H. Sci-Fi game parts Risk 2210, etc.

Please read on, any questions e-mail me, be specific in what is wanted, a whole game, or, game parts and how many of those particular parts needed, thanks, Pelluo

All sales final, not responsible for items lost or damaged thru United States Postal Service, insurance is optional. Buyer pays P&H, paypal preferred payment, only serious buyers only (if you can't pay do not buy), questions please e-mail me, thank you.

A popular new Avalon Game is Risk 2210. It can be played like Classic Risk or the newer Sci-Fi version. The game for parts only from this slightly used set.
The contents of parts left are:
cardboard mostly unpunched(sans year markers)
board game great shape
original box(a bit banged up)
instruction booklet,
thanks, Pellulo.

For wargamming have also 1/72 scale figures, mostly Civil War blue and gray troopers(from the Gettsburg and Seige 1863 Games soft plastic), of about 24 troopers total, in a dozen poses each color(the below troopers are not included!).

Along with blue 1/144 Risk Napoleonic plastic troopers and horse. Price varies due to how many soldiers you would want, email if interested, thanks, Pellulo

An addition to the above, have 54mm units for wargamming of W.W.II Axis and Allies(troops, armor, air). The troops are U.S., British, Italian, German & Japanese.

Armor,and, the aircraft are the same(e.g. Panzars and Shermans, Mig-2 & P-38, etc.). Troops are usually 1/32 scale, and armour/air usually 1/48 scale. Prices vary, thanks, Pellulo(A final note for the above, the troops are 1/32, about 2.25 inches tall).

Parts for Battle of Marathon 490B.C. by Zeveda Games, added onto it was an Ancient Stone Fortress.

Hi, some/most of these games can be seen on a popular auction house, as full games, thanks, Pellulo

Finally, used, but, good shape, more like a collector's unit, than a game, Lords of the Rings Oracle Set. Has cards & a book(to explain what future the cards will tell you), map, and, of course the ring(you need to "let'' the ring work with the map), comes in a nice decorative box(reminds you of the old A.H. bookshelf games). One side of book's corner has been retaped.

thanks, Pellulo
Last edited by pellulo on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 am, edited 30 times in total.
Pellulo

pellulo

Post by pellulo » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:48 pm

With new COTE, I'm sure many of the orginal units from the eighties game, will be usable, as extra parts for the new game!

As for the A.H. retro Pirate game, will porbably have little or no use, from the orginal Broadsides & Boarding Parties Game, much less the American Heritage Broadsides Game.

The newer Generic A&A & Europe & Pacific & D-Day can always borrow parts from the orginal eighties A&A game (e.g. For the Pacific game, extra transports & troopers for the intial Japanese Setup!). Thanks, Pellulo
Last edited by pellulo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pellulo

pellulo

Post by pellulo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:18 pm

!
Last edited by pellulo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pellulo

pellulo

Post by pellulo » Sat May 28, 2005 2:55 pm

!
Last edited by pellulo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pellulo