Topics to be addressed AFTER victory conditions are settled

Proposed Victory Conditions based on points.
newaxis

Topics to be addressed AFTER victory conditions are settled

Post by newaxis » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:33 pm

After reading through the sticky rules in the 1st and 2nd stages, I see a lot of rules that are up in the air and did not seem to be settled one way or another. For those of us without too much interest in the victory conditions, let's choose what will be addressed next, even if we don't get the ball rolling on discussion yet. Larry, you are the honarary ringleader, so it's your choice:

1) Technology, aka Wonder Weapons
2) National Advantages
3) Map
4) Political Considerations (Alternate Alliances, Neutral Turkey=Closed Black Sea, etc.)
5) Cost/full rules for Forts, Ports, Airports, and railroads (I saw mention of them in the sticky, but not how you get them, and some aspects are missing right now.
6) Any items or items in the "New Concepts" section

I think we can handle having two discussions at once. (i.e. Victory conditions and one other minor consideration). I fully recognize that unbridled discussion would be far too chaotic, so I'm asking for a small expansion of topics under discussion here to keep the game moving. Thanks.

Guerrilla Guy

Post by Guerrilla Guy » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:10 pm

Here, here! I second that especially the Technological considerations
"We're airborne. We’re supposed to be surrounded."

Dick Winters to 2nd Lt. George Rice after being told that the 101st Airborne would be surrounded at Bastogne

Games are like my Avatar...

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:51 pm

I dont think national advantages are part of the advanced game. I think the card system will solve both this and the tech rules, where tedious rules for each Tech will be addressed on the front of a card so you dont have to worry about such problems unless you draw the card. I feel we should finish naval combat, since its follows more naturally from the sub debate.

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:03 am

DELETED

Desertfox

Post by Desertfox » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:43 am

armament wrote:HIGH SPEED Anonymous HTTP Proxy Server List

http://www.socksproxylist.com
Why hasn't someone banned armament yet?
Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel's Number One Fan!

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:03 pm

Exactly!! either post a relevent topic or go back to the eagle games forum where you live.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

adlertag

Post by adlertag » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:35 am

This thread should be deleted since it has no relevance to winning conditions, but the moderator seems more bussy harassing me.

GROGnads

YEP

Post by GROGnads » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:34 pm

as well he should there ''addy''! :wink:
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE