What I would like Larry to design

If you can't figure where a given topic fits - place it here.
suit

Re: What I would like Larry to design

Post by suit » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:58 pm

These minis would hopefully avoid for play purposes, of trying to fit minis that need a quarter foot of space, into o a two inch hex.

They can be package as pairs, sized that match all the ships as the same scale, and, another size for collectors purposes.

suit

Post by suit » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Well I hope one day this might come as a actual game or minis, my ranking would be for 1917, 1942, and, finally 2025 game scenarios( of Axis & Allies and The War of the Worlds).

My rarest mini is a group playing the game(one being a friendly Martian).

Thanks for putting up with theses writings(letting Larry’s site allowing me to put this up), and, have a great summer!, thanks Pellulo

suit

Post by suit » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:58 pm

Is it a copyright thing? why is there not a section for the Zombie 🧟‍♀️ game. Could it be no interest at all for this game? Thanks.

suit

Post by suit » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi, this is the trailer for the BBC version of The War of the Worlds, much set as the book by Wells. Not to be confused with the American-Franco more modern production set in modern times.

Enjoy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07pgz6m

suit

Post by suit » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:45 am

Got my fingers crossed, October is almost here, some sort of sign of a new Axis & Allies game on the horizon. A modification of the basic series, a new battle game(for example Battle of El Alamein), ditto for the 1914 game, or, another as last resort a Sci-Fi game.

Gladly take Axis & Allies War of the Worlds game, than a Zombie Part II game.

Do not forget a new series of land and sea and air minis, for W.W.II and I tie in figures. Neat for the 1898, 1917, and, 1942 War of the Worlds setups. As for the *Zombies minis, you can get for ten, a hundred glow in the dark 1/72 figures, at The Complete Strategist, across The Empire State Building on 34st.(Manhattan, N.Y.C.).

*At this time, I have no idea if the store still exist, or, if the product or price is the same, check the net, I am not shrilling for the product or store!

P.S. I hope some sort of new A&A product comes out, to help Game fans through this tough year of 2020(much less a Axis & Allies variant mixed with MemoiX’ 44, like they did with the ZvezdX games mix with the card system of the MemoiX’44 system/Command and Colors).

P.P.S. Have a nice upcoming holiday season, Halloween, X-Más, New Years; 3 Kings Day. Hopefully that 2021 makes up a bit for 2020! Thanks, Pellulo(hopefully no earthquakes for 1-07-21)!

suit

Post by suit » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:33 am

Glad to report that The Complete Strategist, a gaming store off the corner from The Empire State Building, NYC, is still in business. I checked out the store and found the usual half dozen Axis and Allies games for sale.

One was the Zombie version, obviously it sells as those games are shipped by so many to stores, all they had was one left. Maybe next year they might be something new for Axis and Allies Game series.

Also they have a generous selection of Osprey Military Softcover book series. A few books now deal with painting of models for dioramas. Also some books deal with wargamming.

Food for thought, an Osprey Book dealing with wargamming the Axis and Allies series of games, and, another book of how to paint those pieces from the games, and, the land, sea, and air minis(the latter already have a type of paint job, but, a means to better it). Thanks, Pelluo

Young Grasshopper

Post by Young Grasshopper » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:39 am

AXIS & ALLIES 1940 GLOBAL 3rd EDITION (All in one)
May all your rolls be ones

suit

Post by suit » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:07 am

Yes, but there be a more cost effective version for the consumer, something that would not be in the hundreds cost, thanks, Pellulo