new axis and allies game coming soon.

If you can't figure where a given topic fits - place it here.
Imperious leader

new axis and allies game coming soon.

Post by Imperious leader » Mon May 21, 2007 12:57 am

http://www.thewargame.com/recon.htm

pictures of The war game: world war Two
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

GROGnads

are they?

Post by GROGnads » Mon May 21, 2007 8:03 pm

Hey "I.L." those pieces look like the ones that some company was producing and do they have those available now then? I mean specifically the "Tiger Tank", and the "Maus Tank", along with some of the aircraft, as well with the "Nebelwerfer" and "8.8" guns. Oh yeah, even the "Factory" ones look like theirs in this.
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon May 21, 2007 9:49 pm

no they are from Pegasus hobbies. they are not from Jack at table tactics.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

GROGnads

I KNEW that!

Post by GROGnads » Mon May 21, 2007 9:58 pm

Yes, those are the ones of which I had meant about this all with. I've got their "line" of pieces as photos with some file of this. Had anyone ELSE 'made' a JAPAN "ASW" vessel yet, like the kind I have? What about them "Baby Flattops"? How about some SOVIET "Gliderborne" Troops and vehicles? You do know that they designed those "Pack" howitzers for JUST this uses? A 106mm "Recoiless Rocket" launcher was within their grasp and those could even be JEEP mounted! oh wait, those WERE done just like that during the later "Arab Israeli Wars". Now, wouldn't that be nice to have for a POST WW-2 "era" gamings for these?
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE

AAGamer

Post by AAGamer » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:15 pm

You can now buy the war game: world war II at thewargame.com.

I picked my game up at Gen Con. Pieces are nice but kinda strange seeing Japaneese tigers :P

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:38 pm

ahh good buy. You cant beat that map its what advanced AA should be: a 6 foot map of thick cardboard... and no shortcuts on the aesthetic. It actually looks like a map of the world.

Dagon81

Post by Dagon81 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:08 am

Hey Imperious Leader I believe you posted a while back a link to a site where you could buy larger custom maps for Axis and Allies with campaigns such as Europe, Bulge an other maps but I cant find the link in this forum. Could you send me the link.

Thanks.

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:21 am