What I would like Larry to design

If you can't figure where a given topic fits - place it here.
suit

Re: What I would like Larry to design

Post by suit » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:58 pm

These minis would hopefully avoid for play purposes, of trying to fit minis that need a quarter foot of space, into o a two inch hex.

They can be package as pairs, sized that match all the ships as the same scale, and, another size for collectors purposes.

suit

Post by suit » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Well I hope one day this might come as a actual game or minis, my ranking would be for 1917, 1942, and, finally 2025 game scenarios( of Axis & Allies and The War of the Worlds).

My rarest mini is a group playing the game(one being a friendly Martian).

Thanks for putting up with theses writings(letting Larry’s site allowing me to put this up), and, have a great summer!, thanks Pellulo

suit

Post by suit » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:58 pm

Is it a copyright thing? why is there not a section for the Zombie 🧟‍♀️ game. Could it be no interest at all for this game? Thanks.

suit

Post by suit » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi, this is the trailer for the BBC version of The War of the Worlds, much set as the book by Wells. Not to be confused with the American-Franco more modern production set in modern times.

Enjoy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07pgz6m

suit

Post by suit » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:45 am

Got my fingers crossed, October is almost here, some sort of sign of a new Axis & Allies game on the horizon. A modification of the basic series, a new battle game(for example Battle of El Alamein), ditto for the 1914 game, or, another as last resort a Sci-Fi game.

Gladly take Axis & Allies War of the Worlds game, than a Zombie Part II game.

Do not forget a new series of land and sea and air minis, for W.W.II and I tie in figures. Neat for the 1898, 1917, and, 1942 War of the Worlds setups. As for the *Zombies minis, you can get for ten, a hundred glow in the dark 1/72 figures, at The Complete Strategist, across The Empire State Building on 34st.(Manhattan, N.Y.C.).

*At this time, I have no idea if the store still exist, or, if the product or price is the same, check the net, I am not shrilling for the product or store!

P.S. I hope some sort of new A&A product comes out, to help Game fans through this tough year of 2020(much less a Axis & Allies variant mixed with MemoiX’ 44, like they did with the ZvezdX games mix with the card system of the MemoiX’44 system/Command and Colors).

P.P.S. Have a nice upcoming holiday season, Halloween, X-Más, New Years; 3 Kings Day. Hopefully that 2021 makes up a bit for 2020! Thanks, Pellulo(hopefully no earthquakes for 1-07-21)!