Any descent allied strategies?

Wacht am Rhein (Watch on the Rhein) was the German code name for this counter offensive. I don't want to hear anybody complaining about the weather this winter unless you were in the Ardennes during the winter of 1944! I simply love playing this game. Check out the new combat system when you can.
Frimmel

Post by Frimmel » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:07 pm

The Allies have netted their first win in our games with that strategy. Although, we are thinking the recomendations on use of air might need to be ammended to making a choice between the main supply depot and the hex you don't want hit from if you lose initiative.

The Axis did make the mistake of not going into La Roche when they had the chance. That move would have cut Bastogne and Ortheuville off as the Axis was in Martlange and the Allies would not have been able to hold those seven points and would have lost.

I got afraid of sticking the nose out to far and forgot to read the map. :roll:

The Allies also did a lot of trucks in the front line but they gave up two of them to the Axis and got themselves in a bind late trying to bring stuff on board because their trucks were either blown up or in enemy ZOC.