Wacht am Rhein (Watch on the Rhein) was the German code name for this counter offensive. I don't want to hear anybody complaining about the weather this winter unless you were in the Ardennes during the winter of 1944! I simply love playing this game. Check out the new combat system when you can.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:26 pm
1. Dogfighting between axis and allies aircraft in a hex must be resloved first before any other units in the hex can enter the fray correct?
2. Lets say the axis has 1 fighter in a hex and the allies have 1 fighter in the hex - each player rolls 1 dice simultaneuosly right? If both players roll numers less than a 6 (a 4 and a 2 for instance) the high number wins and that's a hit and a fighter is destroyed right? OR do two numbers less than six mean that BOTH aircraft go down in flames?
- Posts: 2666
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:18 am
- Location: Virginia, USA
2. If both roll 6 or less, both fighters are shot down.
A&A Developer and Playtester
"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests