Extra Units and why??

Wacht am Rhein (Watch on the Rhein) was the German code name for this counter offensive. I don't want to hear anybody complaining about the weather this winter unless you were in the Ardennes during the winter of 1944! I simply love playing this game. Check out the new combat system when you can.
Frimmel

Post by Frimmel » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:56 am

Well on the chips it seems that it is a standard bag for any of the other A&A games that use them. I can't fault them for giving me extra stuff especially if it is likely logistically easier and likely cheaper for AH -one part used multiple places.

warspite

Post by warspite » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:48 am

True, enough chips should be provided, but so should at least one of every piece that could appear on the board at the same time. That means in different places, not the same ones, where the chips could be helpful.

Considering the stacking limits, and the amount of ground that needs to be covered in a typical game, half as many chips could be provided, and still cover all the needs of the game.

But there are still six extra British artillery, no extra Biritsh infantry (so if you need to break up the few that start with a chip, you can't), and not enough US infantry in the first place.
Don't miss.