Terms of Surrender

We've talked about Advanced A&A... Now I'd like to hear your comments on what YOU envision a DELUXE A&A GAME to be. What would it look like.
Flashman

Post by Flashman » Sat May 26, 2007 2:09 pm

Tentative VC suggestions for a '39 scenario:

Wahington, Los Angles, Chungking, Manilla
London, Cape Town, Delhi, Sydney
Moscow, Leningrad, Chelyabinsk, Kiev
Tokyo, Peking, Taiwan, Seoul
Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Bucharest
Rome, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, Palermo
Paris, Saigon, Damascus, Dakar

Rising_Sun_Warrior

Post by Rising_Sun_Warrior » Sun May 27, 2007 9:29 pm

That makes more sense to give Germany control of Helsinki and Bucharest. I'm sorry if I sound confrontational or anything it just doesn't sit well with me giving Italy control of countries in the game that it didn't control in the real war.

Cheers,
RSW
"In wartime the truth is so precious, she must always be attended by a bodyguard of lies" -Winston Churchill

Flashman

Post by Flashman » Sun May 27, 2007 10:02 pm

No offence taken. I welcome constructive criticism, and I hope you now understand what is meant by Italy "controlling" Finland and Romania.

I'll be ready to post a rough draught of my map soon, these sort of projects really NEED different views, so I look forward to reading your comments.

Take a look at IL's maps to get an idea of what Italy looks like, but bear in mind that mine adds Vichy territory, i.e. Vichy France, F. N. Africa, Morocco, F.W.Africa and Madagascar.

http://advancedaxisandallies.com/page15.html

Rising_Sun_Warrior

Post by Rising_Sun_Warrior » Mon May 28, 2007 8:15 pm

I really like IL's map. Italy looks great except it should be split into north and south like in A&A:E. I also like the fonts. The Gothic looking ones for Europe and the scratchy ones for Asia. Nice touch IL.

I'm looking forward to seeing your map Flashman.

RSW
"In wartime the truth is so precious, she must always be attended by a bodyguard of lies" -Winston Churchill