As is the case with all long marches, they must begin with a single first step. Guadalcanal was that first step. The long march was to Tokyo and it's about to begin again. At dawn the Marines will hit the beach and secure the airfield there. If all goes well it will be renamed Henderson field. If the Americans continue to have their way eventually all tthe islands known as the Solomon Islands will be theirs. Command either the Japanese or American land, sea and ground forces and rewrite the history of this critical struggle.
Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:09 am

Imperious leader wrote:how long did it take?

I called 10 days ago... nothing
I emailed instead of calling.

I don't remember how long, but I would say less that say 7 business days.

Probably more like 5 business days.

I have been busy with other things so I wasn't waiting on pins and needles for the parts.

Post by Mimmo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:18 am

Dear Members,

hereby just for let you know that I just received (after 6 days only) the complete set of the correct coloured cruisers for Guadalcanal with no any extra cost - shipping free also. The set include 8 cruiser for each Power.

Ciao, ciao.

Member of, the FIRST Italian Forum on the web

Post by Dagon81 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:52 am

I requested the replacement cruisers by email on 12 th December and so far...nothing...

Post by Frimmel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:11 pm

I used this screen to search for answers on board games containing Guadalcanal. I then followed the "help system" link in the email to send an email requesting the new units: ... td_alp.php

I filled out the email et al and got the new boats in aprox. 14 days. They came the day after Christmas. I sent the request around the 13th.

Post by Dagon81 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:48 am

Received my replacements today. Took long time but they came! :)

Post by ChristophfromGermany » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:38 am

I bought my copy december 7th (Pearl Harbor Day!), received it about a week later and orderd the replacement parts from WotC customer service. Due to christmas holidays it took around ten days for them to arrive. Good Service, Hasbro!

No decent man can prefer war to peace, because at peace-time the sons burry their father while at war, the father burries his sons. (Herodot)

replacement cruisers

Post by dinosaur » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 pm

I received my replacement cruisers in about a week, and I received the other nine missing red chips too. Funny thing that the replacement chips don't 'fit' with the original chips. That's OK, I'm just happy I got them. On the other hand, I don't know that I will need replacement chips because this game is over so quickly. Happy Hunting!