QUESTION: Land units and Airfields

As is the case with all long marches, they must begin with a single first step. Guadalcanal was that first step. The long march was to Tokyo and it's about to begin again. At dawn the Marines will hit the beach and secure the airfield there. If all goes well it will be renamed Henderson field. If the Americans continue to have their way eventually all tthe islands known as the Solomon Islands will be theirs. Command either the Japanese or American land, sea and ground forces and rewrite the history of this critical struggle.
Sergente_nella_neve

QUESTION: Land units and Airfields

Post by Sergente_nella_neve » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:39 am

Hi all. Here's my question.

In the Holy Rule Book I read that, in land combat air units and ranged sea units can attack enemy land units OR airfields, whereas my land units can attack enemy land units AND airfields. This means that land units can fight TWICE in a round (once against land units and then against enemy airfield)? In this case, must I resolve land combat and then attack airfield or are these attacks simoultaneous?

Thank you.
Creator and Administrator of A&A.IT, the first Italian Community of A&A players on the web

..::Sergente nella neve::..

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:42 am

You're taking the lack of the ability to choose between attacking land units and airfields to mean that land units can attack both. Actually, a choice isn't allowed because land units can't attack airfields at all, so this isn't a problem.

This really needs to be added to the FAQ.
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok