Miniatures Scenarios

Apparently The Axis & Allies site over at Avalon Hill is going to be phased out soon. A new one will replace it. If you have something over there that you don’t want to be evaporated into thin air then cut and paste it, and bring it over here so that it is not lost forever.
Herr Feldmarschall

Miniatures Scenarios

Post by Herr Feldmarschall » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm

I think that, for the sake of all the miniatures fans, that we should try to save all of the old miniatures and war at sea scenarios. I'll try to save them but I'm not sure I have the time right now. A date would be really helpful here.
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility.
--Erwin Rommel

Herr Feldmarschall

Post by Herr Feldmarschall » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:46 pm

You know what? forget it. I was being an idiot. AH wont close down the miniatures, and they're not anything I'd be scared stiff to loose. Forget I posted anything.
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility.
--Erwin Rommel

elbowsanchez

Migration

Post by elbowsanchez » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm

sorry no reply, we are waiting for information and go ahead from Larry. He was going to get the ok from Wiz to migrate useful information from the site they plan to close.

Larry, is this go or no go?

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm

plus I am unsure Larry supports AAMinis. It is a Wiz creation that only contains the brand name Axis & Allies and I am pretty sure Larry did not participate in the creation. I am unsure at this point if MINI info with migrate here as it looks like GLEEMAX is set up specifically for MINIS as boardgame of the AA version only has one room for entire series.

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

Herr Feldmarschall

Post by Herr Feldmarschall » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Yeah, that's essentially what I meant by my second post. Miniatures would not belong on the Harris Game Design forum or website. And it's good to know that that'll be on Gleemax, at least. Sorry, I was a bit confused when I put up my first post.
--Erwin Rommel

pellulo

Re: Miniatures Scenarios

Post by pellulo » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:47 am

I always felt that minis were a type of crossover to a Memoir'44 type of gaming, without the sceneries, you get what you can out of it, playing and/or collecting them, thanks, Pellulo
Pellulo