Storage Trays:

Marking the 50th anniversary of Avalon Hill, Wizards of the Coast published this very special version of A&A. I hope you enjoy it.
elbowmaster

Storage Trays:

Post by elbowmaster » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Larry wrote:Storage Trays: In the Anniversary Edition there each power has its own dedicated storage tray. There are also 2 utility trays for a total of 8 storage trays complete with box covers.

elbowsanchez

Great Solution

Post by elbowsanchez » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:55 pm

These are excellent Larry! Finally the solution for the ongoing issue of how to store your gaming goodies. I like how the artwork on these forms a cool picture of ww2 rifles. Now that is the way to use artwork to enhance your games.

What I would like to see in the future.

1. Extra splined dividers creating more compartments ( I will actually take one apart, and construct something out of a "file folder" weight and post it here for others who may be interested.)

2. In one of the trays, make the compartment large enough to hold "the cash" currently the money doesnt fit well into the storage container.
-The evil Bert & friend

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:43 pm

I was able to disassemble one of the containers and will trace a design for people to print out if so desired to add a place to store your money.
-The evil Bert & friend