What would you change...

Naval strategy and wise economic moves are both critical in waging this far-flung war across an entire hemisphere. To the familiar elements from Axis & Allies, Axis & Allies: Pacific adds convoys, island air and naval bases, kamikazes, destroyers, and the Chinese army.
Imperious leader

Re: What would you change...

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 am

Did I ever tell you I lived in Iran for 3 years. Loved it there.
I hope is wasn't from 1977-1984
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Larry

Post by Larry » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 pm

No... back in 1960 to 63 - When you were just a sparkle in you daddy's eye (probably). It was really a 3rd world country back then. Two modes of transportation... Camels and Mercedes Benz.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 am

"Even if Yoper doesn’t like to play,....."
I didn't say I don't like to play it, I just said I find it hard to go back to playing it after having played the version that my gaming group came up with.

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/ ... f=15&t=705

Ours is better. And yes that is an opinion, nothing more.

"9) Shore bombardment – allow all ships that can bombard to bombard."
I think what he is saying here is to allow BBs, CAs, and DDs to bombard during an amphib.

The problem will be what we dealt with during our work on the AA50 game. It is the balancing act of shore bombardment vs. the survivablity of the defender.

Too much power out front for the attack force via the massing of bombarding ships will make amphibs even easier than regular attacks, which wasn't/isn't actually the case in real life.

The rules from AA50 handle the inclusion of cruisers well enough that it could also be opened up to DDs, but it would be nice if the numbers for the ships would all shift down one on amphibs though (BB- 3, CA- 2, DD- 1). The KISS philosophy would most likely preclude this change.

"Yeah you were the good looking one."
Well,....aaaahhhhhh........I guess he is. Once you get past the nose. And the gut. And the............ ;)

"No... back in 1960 to 63 - When you were just a sparkle in you daddy's eye (probably)."
IL is older than you think he is.

"Note: This post was not a complaint. It was praise."
Ummm.......aaaaaahhhh.........oooooohhhhh............. yeah okay, whatever!

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Comments noted.

Why do you have to fit me in your posts? I am sure i cause you restless nights but to try to force me into your comments when clearly their is no reason too can only confirm some psychological problem with you.

Its like the pathetic bemusement of a 'scorned lover' for Christ sakes. Get over me and you may do just fine. The same goes for your partner.

So the question becomes: Can you refrain from commenting about me in any manner ever? It would be appreciated on these forums and others....

Thats easy enough isn't it? :roll:
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm

You know, you wouldn't need a disclaimer on the bottom of your posts if you didn't have a reputation for being a complainer.

And people like Frog wouldn't make comments about you ripping his ideas, even though he rarely visits/posts here or A&A.org. You leave a path of negativity so wide that even the casual visitor can follow it.

As for my "fixation" with you, the only people who don't appreciate my continued hounding of you are you and your buddy Adlertag. That is in stark contrast to the many emails and PMs that I have received in support of my work.

And another thing, can you just put you "wish list" in the signature block of your posts? You seem to bring it up every fourth post anyway, so you might as well just place it there.

Then maybe we can get through a thread without you changing every one of Larry's games into your personal creation. Or you just boring us to death with all your over the top units, rules, and map changes.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Fixation noted... :shock: :roll:

As for anything in your post worth a grain of salt, it becomes so self evident that its so psychotic and ridiculous thats is not worth commenting on.

You probably should stop acting like some hurt lover from a Verlaine poem. Its pretty pathetic and sad.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 am

Imperious leader wrote:As for anything in your post worth a grain of salt, it becomes so self evident that its so psychotic and ridiculous thats is not worth commenting on.
So I guess that makes us even since nothing in your posts is ever worth commenting on. :? :cry: :roll:

Craig

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 pm

nothing in your posts is ever worth commenting on.
Then make this your pledge rather than look like an idiot by saying one thing and doing another. But being a troll such as yourself offers no promise of integrity. Now that your done hijacking threads with retarded remarks perhaps the rest of us can move on here.

Thanks for making a promise to not comment further. :roll: :roll: