Pacific Map

Naval strategy and wise economic moves are both critical in waging this far-flung war across an entire hemisphere. To the familiar elements from Axis & Allies, Axis & Allies: Pacific adds convoys, island air and naval bases, kamikazes, destroyers, and the Chinese army.
The_Doetzel

Pacific Map

Post by The_Doetzel » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Hey everyone, Ive been checking out posts on this site for a couple of weeks now. I really like all the content and input. This is my first time posting as I just got signed up.

I'm looking for an enlarged pacific map, no additions, just the original map.
I know that the map that came with the game is big enough, but my friends and really like playing on the big maps. I have the Axis and Allies Revised Huge map(3' X 4.5') and it works great.

Does anybody know where I can get one, or the process to make it my self? (Keep in mind that Im NOT very artistic)

Thanks

timerover51

Re: Pacific Map

Post by timerover51 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 pm

Deleted
Last edited by timerover51 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuclear

Post by Nuclear » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:28 am

By the time you limante it and have it printed out it can cost more than just getting it printed out on out door grade vinyle. The same material they use for banners outside and you can roll it up easier.

Just my suggestion. I had a map laminated at Kinkos and it turned out like crap. My suggestion is to go with Out Door grade Vinynal as it is cheaper per square foot, at least it was for me. Ask your printing place.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary and those that do not.

The_Doetzel

Post by The_Doetzel » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:52 pm

thanks for the reply guys. I think that im going to look into Out Door grade Vinynal that sounds like a good idea.

Thanks

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:51 pm

Wait: you dont need to do anything... Goto Board Game geek and DL my AARHE phase 2 map for revised axis and allies. Its exactly like revised only double size. And it requires no work on your end. DL the file as .AI for the best 100% vector resolution or if you dont care about quality then go with the PDF or Jpeg of it.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Dagon81

Post by Dagon81 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:48 am

and the link to that map is...?

The_Doetzel

Post by The_Doetzel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 pm

Imperious leader wrote:Wait: you dont need to do anything... Goto Board Game geek and DL my AARHE phase 2 map for revised axis and allies. Its exactly like revised only double size. And it requires no work on your end. DL the file as .AI for the best 100% vector resolution or if you dont care about quality then go with the PDF or Jpeg of it.
I have that map, Its very good. But the map I was talking about was the pacific map. do you have that one??

If not thats ok, Im working on the pacific map with my buddys scanner and photoshop cs3 extended. Its coming out very good. Ill post it when its done.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:14 pm

We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.