G42 Set-Up Rules for Alpha +3

Link up A&A Pacific 1940 and Europe 1940, and you've got Axis & Allies Global 1940.
Cressman8064

Re: G42 Set-Up Rules for Alpha +3

Post by Cressman8064 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:29 am

Actual question about this set-up. Were the French factory omissions on purpose? Only the territory of France has a minor in this set up, not all 3 like in Global.

On another note I love the simplified set up, I've been teaching a new group of friend with the 1941 board and this political free start will be a great stepping stone before showing them full 1940 Global.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 pm

What a short term memory you have of another time when something was posted before that was factual and you would not accept it. What poor memory you have to argue the very thing you did back only a few years ago regarding the fact sheet.
Besides, how do I know that such a conversation ever happened?

You made sure all my posts at A&A.org were removed once I was banned from the site. Not just the ones that showed you in a bad light, but all posts.

Wouldn't want your own words to come back and bite you in the arse, right? Let alone any dissenting opinions and/or facts.

Just let me know when the next IL BBQ and Book Burning is going to occur so I can make sure that I am nowhere near it. Besides, I don't own any brown shirts, so I wouldn't fit in. :wink: :roll:

questioneer

Post by questioneer » Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 pm

GSmorey wrote:
Q, I am assuming that in this you are apologizing to me as well. If so, thanks. I do appreciate it. We will leave it at that...
Yes, specifically to you. I was somewhat harsh and presuming. Now that I know it's an official setup (at least a tournament one) it will be fun to dig into this "new game"

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Besides, how do I know that such a conversation ever happened?

You made sure all my posts at A&A.org were removed once I was banned from the site. Not just the ones that showed you in a bad light, but all posts.

Wouldn't want your own words to come back and bite you in the arse, right? Let alone any dissenting opinions and/or facts.

Just let me know when the next IL BBQ and Book Burning is going to occur so I can make sure that I am nowhere near it. Besides, I don't own any brown shirts, so I wouldn't fit in. :wink: :roll:
Wait. Let me call the Wambulance for you. Looks like somebody tilted out.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 pm

You really are an ASS...you are the only one that keeps bringing that up. That is the only time I had ever met you. And like they say, one doesn't get a second chance to make a first impression. So, why keep bringing up your short comings...

As for the spelling, it really doesn't matter how it is spelled just that you were at least able to understand the meaning of what is written...
Yoper brought it up again. Not me. I laugh every time some idiot makes that his argument as if i did something wrong. Hilarious.

Poor spelling just makes the message look stupid or ignorant.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 pm

That was more about you not being able to back up your claims and continuing to spout off even after you couldn't produce the alleged document. Classic IL! If you say it's real, then it must be in spite of the overwhelming evidence.
Because since you forgot why i will refresh you. It was a private PM and I would not at that time think it was correct to repost it. And the facts turned out to be correct as i stated. So classic Yoper: complains and when truth comes out just disappears. That game did not have paper money and i was correct.

Verdict: you fail. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

There aren't enough Spell Checker in the world to go back and fix all the posts you have made over the years!
I just know how to properly spell words and i don't have to rely on this " Spell Checker". Unlike you some people did get an education.

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri May 03, 2013 5:04 pm

In hopes of calming all this hostility down a notch or two I will, as of Monday, be deleting, at my discretion, any flaming messages I run into.

So I propose you all really go at it this weekend!

Larry Badassharris