Question

If you're looking for a quick or introductory game of Axis & Allies this is the one. It also has a very special collection of never before seen plastic units.
Just to mention a few: German Tiger tank, Russian IS2 tank, US P40 Warhawk, German FW-190 Folkwolf, Japanese Kongo class battleship and the HMS Hood, and oh yeah... the German He-111 Heinkel bomber.
Kaufschtick

Question

Post by Kaufschtick » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 am

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

After I got this and added the P-40s to the various nations unit collections; I noticed that there was a mapboard in this box. I think it comes with a miniature version of A&A? I saw a rule book too.

Anyone else notice that?
Young, Rodger W., Private, 148th Infantry, 37th Infantry Division; born Tiffin, Ohio, 28 April 1918; died 31 July 1943, on the island of New Georgia, Solomons, South Pacific, while singlehandedly attacking and destroying an enemy machine-gun pillbox.

Yavid

Re: Question

Post by Yavid » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 am

Kaufschtick wrote:I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

After I got this and added the P-40s to the various nations unit collections; I noticed that there was a mapboard in this box. I think it comes with a miniature version of A&A? I saw a rule book too.

Anyone else notice that?
lol yeah i've noticed. You do know Axis and Allies '41 is a whole complete stand alone game right, not just a collection of plastic pieces to add to the collection?
Behold the Power of Yavid

Kaufschtick

Post by Kaufschtick » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 am

Yavid wrote:lol yeah i've noticed. You do know Axis and Allies '41 is a whole complete stand alone game right, not just a collection of plastic pieces to add to the collection?
:D Yea I know, and I shouldn't goof around about it either, because a good friend of mine says it's an awesome game!

I just couldn't resist having a little fun, as for the past year and a half (probably longer) all I've been playing has been the alpha+3 global version! In the time it takes one person alone just to set up global, it sounds as if two people could finish a game of 41! :)
Young, Rodger W., Private, 148th Infantry, 37th Infantry Division; born Tiffin, Ohio, 28 April 1918; died 31 July 1943, on the island of New Georgia, Solomons, South Pacific, while singlehandedly attacking and destroying an enemy machine-gun pillbox.

Yavid

Post by Yavid » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:19 am

lol I was hoping you were joking
Behold the Power of Yavid