Not to be confused with the 1st Edition This is a larger game... bigger map and more units. The game was released this past summer (2012)
This promises to be the core game and it will be around for many years to come.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:08 pm
I never succeed on defensing Soviet. Is there any way to change this situation? Germany is too strong. Thus , when Germany continually processing tanks, Soviet will be defeated. At the same time, UK cannot build a large scale beachhead fleet. So it almost do no help for Soviet.
Can anybody tell me the tactic of defensing Soviet?
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm
Sadly, Russia seems the first to go in this game. Not a matter of how but when. Allied help is crucial for Soviet survival. The Brits need to focus on Germany while US focus on Japan though US could provide some air support like Bombing rungs against Germany. My 2c
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm
- avoid decisive battles as long as possible
- keep your army together will help you to keep your army alive
- retreat where u cant win/dont never ever face any GER firewall
- delay GER advance by trying counterattacks if possible
- if GER split its forces try to kill armygroups in parts, BUT without risking own major forces
- dont loose tanks, never!
- dont loose fighters, never ever!
- and the most important: dont buy crap; that means dont buy any sort of ships, artillery, bomber, also tanks, just anything which cost a lot of bucks und waste a lot of defensive battle capacity.
- buy important units: infantry first, fighter second
- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:12 pm
- Location: P.R.
You might want to build a strategic reserve, keep it in Moscow, or, just behind the capital. Sometimes when GE. is on the verge of taking the capital, or, just taken it, they have no units left, to properly garrison it, cannot built anything there yet, or, anything in the pipeline to help hold Moscow. On Russia next turn, they simply reoccupy their capital, thanks, Pellulo
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest