Axis and Allies 1914 RoundRobin

Breaking away from the Second World War and paying a visit and tribute to the First World War. Coming this March, 2013
suit

Re: Axis and Allies 1914 RoundRobin

Post by suit » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:21 pm

To clarify the point, have at least Larry design it, or, his input into it, for the best results, thanks, Pellulo

suit

Post by suit » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Hope to be up and running again soon, but, due to earthquakes in Puerto Rico, will be a delay. Thanks, Pellulo

suit

Post by suit » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:17 pm

6.8 is the stop before the sevens, then the quakes get very dangerous, oh well 😔 back to gaming. Now the roof leaks like crazy, but, at least the tremors have gone down a bit. With the aid from FEMA equal to a bucket of warm spit, we will not be doing much repairs(Hey! Makes a great title for a FEMA based game “Bucket of Warm Spit”, the cards could be based on real life, for instance a grant of twenty-eight dollars to repair your collapse house, you cannot make this up!), thanks Pellulo

PS I will make sure to play that game, in a part of the house, where the roof does leak!
PSS Mr. Clinton will visit the nearby town to see the earthquake damage(he is OK, he sent me a X-Más card back in the ‘90s, considering I belong to the RepubliXXX party!).

suit

Post by suit » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:41 am

I will try in the future, make an Index of games played, of who versus who, and note the page it is on(that is if 2020 after giving us an earthquake in Jan. 7, now the Virus, and, any future events and complications-a tidal flood/maybe the great Zombie surge-).

Still take care and good Health to all, thanks, Pellulo