Imperial Germany

Breaking away from the Second World War and paying a visit and tribute to the First World War. Coming this March, 2013

Re: Imperial Germany

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Regarding to the comment about French was strong after the 1st turn... Yes, it seems like it's the case for now. But not sure after a few turns later? French started with 24 IPCs. It's even less than Austria's. As long as Germany hold the line, I doubt French can gain much more than that. In compare, Germany collects 40 IPCs at the end of 1st turn, probably at least a few more from Russia's land after the 2nd or 3rd turn... French also cannot collect money from the contest land. French may really need some helps from British later in the game.

oztea

Post by oztea » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 am

Important point: as Germany's IPCs go up from gains in the east, France's will go down as territories are contested.

Soak France in contested territories and watch them crumble.

WILD BILL1

Post by WILD BILL1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 am

Do you think the CP will be able to keep Russian territory (income) once Russia is forced from the game? Will the lands be returned to them for exiting the war?

olskoolsouljah??

Post by olskoolsouljah?? » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm sorry for posting this in this board, but it's the only one that I can post in. Can anyone provide me contact info for a forum admin? I'm having an issue with logging in where it says I've successfully logged in but then it immediately kicks me out. I'd really like to contribute to these discussions, but this is preventing me from doing so. My email address is:

olskoolsouljah@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry again for posting this off topic, but I'm desperate for assistance!

WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm

olskoolsouljah?? wrote:I'm sorry for posting this in this board, but it's the only one that I can post in. Can anyone provide me contact info for a forum admin? I'm having an issue with logging in where it says I've successfully logged in but then it immediately kicks me out. I'd really like to contribute to these discussions, but this is preventing me from doing so. My email address is:

olskoolsouljah@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry again for posting this off topic, but I'm desperate for assistance!
Same thing happened to me this morning at about 4am EST at home. I'm at work now and it let me in (auto log-in) so I think it was a temporary site problem (hope). At home it was asking me to log-in (which it never does because I'm always in when I go to this site). I logged in manually, could see my portfolio, but that screen disappeared and continued to ask me to log-in (like I was in a continuous loop). It would let me post as a guest, and could enter a screen name in the top. It also asked me to verify security words (that I hate doing, but understand is needed for new members to block out spam). Seems ok now though (at my work computer anyway), hope I don't have a problem at home still.
WILD BILL
Last edited by WILD BILL on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olskoolsouljah??

Post by olskoolsouljah?? » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 pm

WILD BILL wrote:
olskoolsouljah?? wrote:I'm sorry for posting this in this board, but it's the only one that I can post in. Can anyone provide me contact info for a forum admin? I'm having an issue with logging in where it says I've successfully logged in but then it immediately kicks me out. I'd really like to contribute to these discussions, but this is preventing me from doing so. My email address is:

olskoolsouljah@yahoo.com

Something happened to me this morning at about 4am EST at home. I'm at work now and it let me in so I think it was a temporary site problem (hope).
Unfortunately, this issue has been occurring for me for a few days now.

WILD BILL

Post by WILD BILL » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Can you see the "Members" at the top right corner/ If you can the first member is ddeo, the site admin. Larry is the second member listed. PM them both.

if not here is ddeo link

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/ ... rofile&u=2

olskoolsouljah??

Post by olskoolsouljah?? » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 pm

WILD BILL wrote:Can you see the "Members" at the top right corner/ If you can the first member is ddeo, the site admin. Larry is the second member listed. PM them both.

if not here is ddeo link

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/ ... rofile&u=2
Unfortunately, since the site won't keep me logged in for more than a second, I can't PM anybody! It's incredibly frustrating like being locked out of your car :cry:

I've also tried to email admin@harrisgamedesign.com (sent confirmation email), and I get a failure notice.