Colours

Breaking away from the Second World War and paying a visit and tribute to the First World War. Coming this March, 2013
Caractacus

Re: Colours

Post by Caractacus » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 am

Yavid wrote:
Uncrustable wrote:I use white for neutrals ;)
I 2nd that
That he uses white for neutrals? :wink:

The only oddity in doing that is that that the neutrals then fight one round of one combat in white and then are immediately swapped into the colour of the player that will run them from then on - or in fact was already running them as someone was presumably throwing the dice.

In fact, however, I think you are meaning that you set up the board with white pieces for the neutral countries, yes? (If not, I really don't get it.) In that case, that's nice and you need a colour for neutrals. But then this is not exactly relevant for a new version of the game as such neutrals are not present on the board until they are involved in the war and allocated to a player -a player whose colour they adopt instantly.

If you want to have neutrals in sufficient numbers that they can be on the board from the get-go, I hate to think how much it will cost us as WotC will probably charge an extra £€$10 for that - and they will probably produce about three figures fewer than we need to set up any way... :roll:

Ho hum...
Caractacus.

Yavid

Post by Yavid » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Yes I set the board up with the neutrals. I like seeing those Mongolians. It helps see what you're facing given your chooses
Behold the Power of Yavid

Caractacus

Post by Caractacus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:29 am

Yavid wrote:Yes I set the board up with the neutrals. I like seeing those Mongolians. It helps see what you're facing given your chooses
Yavid, have you noticed which board you are posting on? :wink:
Caractacus.

Yavid

Post by Yavid » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 am

:oops: nope I just clicked view unread post and started reading I'm shutting up now
Behold the Power of Yavid