Axis and Allies 1914 RoundRobin

Breaking away from the Second World War and paying a visit and tribute to the First World War. Coming this March, 2013
suit

Re: Axis and Allies 1914 RoundRobin

Post by suit » Sun May 17, 2020 8:28 pm

It comes out to about 85 Round Robin games played, pick one that interest you, and play it! Enjoy, Pellulo!

suit

Post by suit » Fri May 22, 2020 7:37 pm

Hopefully a spin off of the Axis & Allies 1914 game is in the works. I vote for a Mid-East version with Lawerence in it, an sea version of the Battle of Jutland, Eastern Front, Southern Front, or, even a The War of the Worlds version.

One last note:For game purposes, this world view of battle is too generic, to give any special abilities to any player for combat. For real time the Germans were masters of defense, it could give them an additional one for defense, much less for the first two turns an additional point for attack(at the same time giving an point for defense for France, for the first two turns).

For a specific battle like the Battle for Verdun, theses factors could be worked into the game.

Until then I close this thread of RoundRobin, thanks, Pellulo

Fin, keep safe in theses trying times!!!

suit

Post by suit » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:32 am

I notice on AMC they have a new The War of the Worlds T.V. Show. It is not like the eighties tv 📺 show,

This one appears to take place, more with the Well’s book, sometime in the late nineteen century or early twentieth century. I have not seen it, maybe more with the original Tri-pods & Martians from the book.

It is up to show number three, interesting tie in to the 1917 game, enjoy, Pellulo

P.S. Who knows, Maybe Thunder-Child might make a guest appearance! 🚢 👽