Operation Neverland

Breaking away from the Second World War and paying a visit and tribute to the First World War. Coming this March, 2013

Operation Neverland

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 am

So, as a CP player I always dreamed about a strategy that allows a winning invasion on the US's 20 IPCs fat territory. As such strategy never came out, I called it operation "neverland".

I thought about somethings for the 3-4 initial turns, but to do so the Germany must build a massive number of transports, which triggers the allies's alarm for an UK invasion. By so, both France and UK starts a naval counter-strategy that makes impossible to reach the US territory. Nevertheless, even I could reach it, when i just pass through the UK the US player can drop 20 and some IPCs in infantry and really mess the odds of a successfull invasion (I usually build 4-5 transports, so, 10 german units VS something like 14-16 USA's unities).

So, anyone managed to execute a successfull strategy of US invasion?

pellulo

Re: Operation Neverland

Post by pellulo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 am

You almost have to RoundRobin it, and, play it as U.S.A. versus Imperial Germany only, or, read the book 1900(what if book) about an German invasion, thanks, Pellulo
Pellulo

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:27 pm

pellulo wrote:You almost have to RoundRobin it, and, play it as U.S.A. versus Imperial Germany only, or, read the book 1900(what if book) about an German invasion, thanks, Pellulo
Pellulo, this game is about "what ifs", otherwise there were no purpose to play it at all, it would be enough read a WWI book.

You are welcome, Erly.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:14 pm

How do people post here without establishing a proper membership profile?

Do they sign up, post, then delete account?

WTH

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:14 pm.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.