Have a Look at WAR ROOM

Four years in the making and still being playtested daily! I am as excited about WAR ROOM as I was back in 1984 when Axis & Allies was first released by Milton Bradley. And I was pretty excited back then, I can tell you that! WAR ROOM is chock full of totally new concepts and game systems. I'm talking about an elegant secret simultaneous movement system that you will delight in. A fascinating economic and social simulation that begins its trek in the oils fields, iron mines and rubber tree plantations of a world at war. A totally new combat system that gives you direct impact on the outcome. Now you will have to walk the fine line between the need for guns and your population’s need for butter. Failing to do so could lead to civil unrest, a collapsed economy and even massive unit desertions from your battlefields. Place this huge round World War II Polar view situation map on a lazy-susan, and construct your own War Room. Doing a Kickstarter in the Fall. Let’s do this together!
TheMan

Re: Have a Look at WAR ROOM

Post by TheMan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Get a 3D printer and print all of the miniatures yourself.

timerover51

Re: Have a Look at WAR ROOM

Post by timerover51 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 pm

TheMan wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:44 pm
Get a 3D printer and print all of the miniatures yourself.
Were you addressing me? I have over a dozen different Axis and Allies games, including one Milton-Brady in the original shrink wrap and one Anniversary edition still in the shipping box. I do not suffer from a lack of A&A pieces. My question was whether any company or group was thinking of producing miniatures for sale in bulk. Three-D printing works for one-off samples, not mass production.