Allied Victory

Axis and Allies: Europe pits you and your opponents in the massive struggle of World War 2 in Europe, the Atlantic, and across North Africa and the Middle East. This spin on the classic game adds new pieces (artillery and destroyers), new economic warfare rules (convoys, Middle Eastern oil fields, and expanded strategic bombing), and a more detailed European theater.
mike b

Allied Victory

Post by mike b » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Hi, I always have trouble winning AA Europe with the Allies.

Can anyone help me out here?

PS. The guy i play against is an amazing strategist.
No soldier ever won a war by dying for his country

Galoniger

Post by Galoniger » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:35 am

Well it depends of the german's target. I ve never made a game with England as a target, but I saw on the forum a topic which seems to give a really good way to overkill England. So about England I really don't know what to do cause I ve never been face to it.

If German's target is Russia, it's quiet easy if the german player fall to my trapp. You have to compel him to expose his hammer force, and you have to escape from such hammer force the most part of the time. I mean by hammer force, his armors and planes. When the german player is close to Moscow, he has not a lot of infantry. So you counter strike with all the infantry and all the hammer force you have. Do not forget that armors atak with a roll of 3 but defend with a roll of 2, so it's better to fight them while they are defending :lol:. So you only put 1 infantry on the lands which will recieve the german hammer, and you prepare your counter strike.
The problem is when german player do not expose enough is hammer force, or when he takes time to get stronger, so strong that his hammer force is enough to resist even in defense. Russian player in this situation only can earn time, and usualy, to do this way, german player has to lose turns, so Usa and England have to counter strike on the west.
Dieu a dit " Tu aimerais ton prochain ! " .... D'abords, dieu ou pas, j'ai horreur qu'on me tutoie !

robdunbar69

Re: Allied Victory

Post by robdunbar69 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 pm

check out strats i posted in anphib leningrad&what to do with ger.cash 6shipsG1makes this hammer strat a cakewalk w these swift G1moves proving tobe unstopable!? im stil tryn to find a allied counter to this Ger vic in five rds US never makes omaha happen
Use it up,or wear it out,make it do,or do without

madooeiei

Post by madooeiei » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:46 am

:D :D

harry56

Post by harry56 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:15 pm

This Round Robin is for Japan with 22 Destroyers & 2 bombers & 11 fighters + USN fleet of just 7 Aircraft Carriers & their 14 fighters & 5 Bombers & also 11 more fighters=Japan 6 DD at sea & 6 for at repair at Rabaul & two bombers. USN one AC at Caledonia, with 11 fighters & 5 Bombers.

gclub