Russian Bomber Strat

Axis and Allies: Europe pits you and your opponents in the massive struggle of World War 2 in Europe, the Atlantic, and across North Africa and the Middle East. This spin on the classic game adds new pieces (artillery and destroyers), new economic warfare rules (convoys, Middle Eastern oil fields, and expanded strategic bombing), and a more detailed European theater.
Larry

Post by Larry » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:44 am

Krieghund is of course right… any extreme activities, or purchases one player makes in one area of the game opens up a weakness in another area. Identifying these weaknesses is part of the counter measures a player must make.

adlertag

Post by adlertag » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:09 pm

Krieghund wrote:Actually, you can only convert US and UK units to Soviet ones in territories that contain a Soviet Industrial Complex.
AXIS & ALLIES GAMEPLAY MANUAL page 18

The Sovjet Patriotic War.

On this non-combat movement sequence, the Sovjet player checks for any units belonging to the US or British that are currently in Sovjet territories (colored red or light purple). If the Sovjet player so chooses, he may take these units out of play and replace them with the Sovjet equivalent.

Elbow : "There is a reason Krieghund is the official answer guy"

Yeah, right, it sure is man. lol :lol:

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:34 pm

From the FAQ (2nd Edition Errata):
Under the Soviet Patriotic War rule, the Soviet player can change Allied units into their Soviet counterparts only if the Allied unit is in a territory that also contains a Soviet industrial complex. This means that Allied units can be exchanged only in Leningrad, Stalingrad, Archangel, and Moscow.
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok

adlertag

Post by adlertag » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:05 pm

So I pay 46 bucks for a game and now you tell me that the Gameplay Manual that come with the box is obsolete ?

What are you guys down at WotC smoking ?

yo Larry-man, I wanna my bucks back

Larry

Post by Larry » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:32 pm

Comments noted :roll: