Lend-Lease

Axis and Allies: Europe pits you and your opponents in the massive struggle of World War 2 in Europe, the Atlantic, and across North Africa and the Middle East. This spin on the classic game adds new pieces (artillery and destroyers), new economic warfare rules (convoys, Middle Eastern oil fields, and expanded strategic bombing), and a more detailed European theater.
Desertfox

Lend-Lease

Post by Desertfox » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:25 am

Yesterday I was playing AAE with my friend who first introduced Axis and Allies to me. He has had AAE for years and always thought that the Allies could share their money with each other. So in theory Russia could get 80+ IPCs. However, I was playing as Germany and I was losing, so I questioned the Lend-Lease rule since it wasn't in the regular version. He then searched the manual, only to discover that there was no such rule that allowed the sharing of money. We now think his dad might have pulled a fast one on him the first time he played since his dad was the allies and he was Germany. It's interesting how house rules develope accidently, and are then assumed to be a part of the original.

rawdawg

Post by rawdawg » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:12 pm

This lend-lease rule only means that you can land allied units on Russian territory and then turn them into russian units on russia's non-combat phase.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives"
William Wallace