Fighters out of fuel

The General

Fighters out of fuel

Post by The General » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:56 am

I have noticed that one of the glitches with the Hasbro Interactive CD-ROM game deals with fighters landing on carriers. sometimes out of the blue for no reason that i can see, the computer tells me that my fighters ran out of gas and went in the drink. in every case, my fighters have enough moves to get to the carrier, or are sitting in the same sea zone with the carrier. what gives? is this another way the computer cheats?

Guerrilla Guy

Post by Guerrilla Guy » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:58 am

That disc is full of glitches... it is much more useful to get the game...(plus it gives more money to LArry! :P )

GG
"We're airborne. We’re supposed to be surrounded."

Dick Winters to 2nd Lt. George Rice after being told that the 101st Airborne would be surrounded at Bastogne

Games are like my Avatar...

ButchOHare1

Post by ButchOHare1 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:47 pm

If you visit www.axisandalliesworldclub.com you can download the cd-rom starter pack. It includes the original Hasbro 1.3.3 patch which has been upgraded to fix the Unit Lock bug (where the game would freeze in multi-player if there were too many units on the board).

In the starter pack there is an editor that will fix the ghost fighters problem you mention. There is also a program developed by the clubs to counteract the dice cheat program called diceme.exe.

You can find opponents at the MSN gaming zone axis and allies room.

Patton_Master

Post by Patton_Master » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:00 am

Ohhh, I remember having that gas out of fuel problem too. I got the 1.33 fix from the company and I think the fuel problem went away. But there are still a lot of other problems they missed :(

Larry

Post by Larry » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:30 pm

Comments noted
//////