TRIPLEA alternative pc game for axis and allies

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:02 pm

yes it should be all of those things...it should be wonderful...i remember hearing about iron blitz, waited and waited for that, thinking that online gaming would be bug free...the next level, the next step with my online buddies...

it had all the potential, as it still is selling for 100 bucks on ebay...id be so pissed if i paid that much for what we get...

iron blitz....its like the lost planet, even AH wouldnt acknowledge it...it was the 1st official release that had marines, artillery, and destroyers, way before revised, it was the 4th edition...dont even hear larry talk much about it as it didnt even make the cut for a topic here...

pc game saves time on set up, moving, easy to manage, no chips no beer on the board...doesnt need a rocket ship pc, or broadband connection...give it a better chat and thats all we need, something simple...include all the games, we deserve a deal...i like that there is at least triplea, and people been hacking the heck out of the old pc game, just to get the thing able to play...

Larry

Post by Larry » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:36 pm

Comments sadly noted :(

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:13 pm

its ok larry, to me, youve more than made up for it with this message board and your openess for us to express ourselves freely here...hopefully by our (everyone at this board) consistancy you will realize that the only vested interest here is not money, but to make the next game the best ever...im sure you were shell shocked by our eagerness, but now i see & feel like youve embraced us...

thank you...

Larry

Post by Larry » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:29 pm

:D

Patton_Master

Post by Patton_Master » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:06 am

Still awaiting for A&A Pacific to come to a PC near me.

Larry

Post by Larry » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:14 am

Europe and Pacific PC games... That has been on my mind for a while now...

elbowmaster

Post by elbowmaster » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:23 pm

Larry wrote:Europe and Pacific PC games... That has been on my mind for a while now...
well get to steppen, this should also include revised and MB editions, a map maker for customization, as noted in our wish lists...personally i want pc versions before i really want another board game...but if your dead set on another board game, then so be it...

im willing to bet money on the fact that if the pc board game came out 1st (what everyone really wanted) and RTS came later, the RTS would have been more embrassed...it was a poor timing product...

Patton_Master

Post by Patton_Master » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:38 pm

I do not think poor timing is the problem. My rts version just does not appeal to me because it is not even remotely similar to board game. I like turn based moves where I can take my time and plot my moves ahead of time like a general. Not play a clickfest on some laggy game with ugly 3d graphics.