Axis & Allies RTS Status

Valdarez

Axis & Allies RTS Status

Post by Valdarez » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:42 am

I have been playing the Axis & Allies RTS game for going on a year and a half now, and I loved it from the get go mainly because it brought back found memories of the classic A&A board game. Since it's launch, I have played over 2000 games and even went so far as to write the Axis & Allies RTS Multiplayer Strategy FAQ. Needles to say, I have a keen interest in the status of the game. Here are a couple of questions that I was hoping you could answer Larry.

1) How well has the game sold?
2) Any chance of a A&A RTS 2?
3) With Atari in financial trouble, do you know if there is any chance we will lose our Gamespy support for multiplayer games?
4) I'm a developer, and I would be more than happy to flesh out the statistics and ranking systems for multiplayer play if TimeGate or Atari would give me access to the appropriate APIs. I will even host the necessary servers and databases. Any chance you can help out on this front? (I run the Triple Threat Clan site and developed the A&A RTS Build Order Analyzer which allows you to define builds for each country and compare them to each other over time).
Triple Threat Clan - By land, sea, or air... we are always a threat.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:50 pm

Have you heard about Andre B. and the "fun factor"?

you should PM him as he is basically is our "expert" in RTS concepts.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Valdarez

Post by Valdarez » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:24 pm

Imperious leader wrote:Have you heard about Andre B. and the "fun factor"?

you should PM him as he is basically is our "expert" in RTS concepts.
If you are referring to Andre Bolkonsky, then yes, both he and Ducati are in the Triple Threat Clan. Andre can not address any of the questions above. ;)
Triple Threat Clan - By land, sea, or air... we are always a threat.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:05 pm

That speaks volumes to me...figures
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.